Mon, Mar 13|
Beats and Breaths Academy ltd - Edmonton
ACLS blended 1 day - Edmonton, AB
The ACLS blended course is a mix of online and in-person classes. 6-7 hours online at your own pace and 6-7 hours in-person skills with an instructor on a scheduled day.
Time & Location
Mar 13, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Beats and Breaths Academy ltd - Edmonton, 11729 105 Ave NW Unit 202, Edmonton, AB T5H 0L9, Canada
About the Event
The ACLS blended course is a mix of online and in-person classes. 6 hours online at your own pace and 6 hours in-person skills with an instructor on a scheduled day.
Our ACLS Provider course will help you to develop skills – as a member of a healthcare team – in simulated situations that mirror real-life cardiac-related emergencies in your work life. These simulations will involve high-quality CPR, high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes. You will be able to reinforce concepts, undertake skills practice, receive coaching and correction, and refine your abilities before final testing. This course is offered in blended learning formats: The blended learning format in which you delve into parts of the curriculum on your own time and at your own pace and then take the instructor-led, in-classroom component when you’re ready. You can choose the format that suits your learning style best.
For you to achieve the best possible learning outcomes from our ACLS Provider course, you will need to possess clinical skills, knowledge and proficiency in:
- High-quality BLS
- Recognition of common cardiac ECG rhythms
- Effective management of airways and use of adjuncts
- Knowledge of cardiac pharmacology
- Practical management of complex cases
- High-performance team skills
- Current Heart & Stroke Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Certificate; and
- ACLS Precourse Self-Assessment Certificate (passing score = 70%)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Manual: RE5610E (print or ebook); and
- 2020 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers: RE0130E (Print Only)
- Mix of self-paced, online learning and 6-7 hrs in classroom setting
ACLS Provider Certificate
- Valid for 2 yrs
ACLS blended Skills fee
Certification through Heart and Stroke foundation Validity - 2 year from successful completion
ACLS blended online fee
This fee is non-refundable once claimed by the participants. The online course access is enabled through your Heart and Stroke portal. You will receive an email from Heart and Stroke once the online access is enabled by the instructor. Follow the instruction in the email.